Compact dimensions and suitability with multiple types of electrical connectors
(Spring Box®, TBOX®, mammoths, ledstrip connectors),
audio / video (BNC, type F, CCTV camera connectors, balun, balanced audio cables) make
Minibox ideal for audio / video telecommunications and home automation connections.
Minibox is easily reaccesible thanks to the final soft state of the prefilled gel.
The gel contained in Minibox is non-toxic, without expiration and maintains its protection
and insulation features over time. It is classified as a non-hazardous product
in accordance with European Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP).
Thanks to its design, the walls easily adapt to the cables and ensure the exit of the gel only where it is necessary to seal the connection.
3 Sizes available
For use with a wide range of connectors
- Compact size
- Quick and easy installation without tools
- Work on each conductor individually
- Double insulation
- No accidental gel leakage
- Versatility of use
- Reliable connections thanks to spring-loaded technology
- Use with both rigid and flexible narrow cross-section cables
- No risk of damaging wires
- Good mechanical resistance
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic with no expiry date
- Insulation and protection, even in contact with water, of low voltage electrical connections using narrow cross-section cables (lighting fixtures, automation for windows, doors and gates, telephone and telecommunications systems, sound systems, and cable radio)
- Wiring junction boxes for ceilings or outdoors
- Insulation and additional protection for junction box connections
- Terminal insulation for live cables
- Connection capacity:
– up to five conductors on a single phase
– or up to two conductors on two or three phases